Membership and Renewal
Thank you very much for showing interest in becoming a member of the Singapore St Andrew’s Society (the Society).
The Society welcomes all those who have an interest in Scotland and our heritage. Formed around 1836, the Society has a strong, diverse and growing membership in Singapore. The Society’s year begins and ends with the AGM, typically held at the end of April.
We provide two types of membership:
- ORDINARY MEMBER – A Scot or someone of Scottish ancestry
- ASSOCIATE MEMBER – Someone interested in Scottish things. Nationality is not a constraint.
Membership entitles you to:
- Discounts on our social events, including the St Andrew’s Day Ball and Burns Supper
- Invitations to members-only events
- Discounts from companies in Singapore and beyond
- The right to attend the AGM and – for Ordinary members – to vote on the election of committee members and the direction of the Society
Membership benefits are subject to change, and all changes will be published on our website.
The annual membership fee is $50 per person or $90 per couple/family and the same when renewing.
If you have any questions, please contact the Membership Secretary at email@example.com
How to join or renew membership
New and renewing members should simply complete the online form.
Payment for new memberships is made via PayPal. Please note you DO NOT need a PayPal account to pay with your credit or debit card. Just keep clicking through and select pay by credit or debit card. Membership is renewed automatically each year but you can cancel at any time.
Please contact us to receive a QR code / PayNow information to request payment using this method.
We look forward to welcoming you on board.