Membership and Renewal
Thank you very much for showing interest in becoming a member of the Singapore St Andrew’s Society (the Society).
The Society welcomes all those who have an interest in Scotland and our heritage. Formed around 1836, the Society has a strong, diverse and growing membership in Singapore. The Society’s year begins and ends with the AGM, typically held at the end of April.
We provide two types of membership:
- ORDINARY MEMBER – A Scot or someone of Scottish ancestry
- ASSOCIATE MEMBER – Someone interested in Scottish things. Nationality is not a constraint.
Membership entitles you to:
- Discounts on our social events, including the St Andrew’s Day Ball and Burns Supper
- Invitations to members-only events
- Discounts from companies in Singapore and beyond
- The right to attend the AGM and – for Ordinary members – to vote on the election of committee members and the direction of the Society
Membership benefits are subject to change, and all changes will be published on our website.
The annual membership fee is $50 per person or $90 per couple/family and the same when renewing.
If you have any questions, please contact the Membership Secretary at email@example.com
How to join or renew membership
New and renewing members should simply complete the online form, here, and make payment online. Please note that you only need to complete this form once and payment will be taken each concurrent year automatically, but you can cancel at any time.
Payments can be made in several ways:
Payment for new memberships can be taken when completing the online form, here, using PayPal or credit/debit card. Please note you DO NOT need a PayPal account to pay with your credit or debit card. Just keep clicking through and select pay by credit or debit card.
Please advise the Membership Secretary if you are paying by bank transfer, and state your name in the comments/message to receiver/bill reference/payment details field when making the transfer to the account below.
Please make cheques payable to the SINGAPORE ST ANDREW’S SOCIETY and add account number 0108461971 on the back, and post them to the address below, making clear your name and contact details to help us to reconcile the payment.
We look forward to welcoming you on board.